Information TV provides a wide ranging variety of services designed to lead you seamlessly from initial proposition to realisation.
- We will help you firm up your proposition
- We will agree initial broadcast hours
- We will agree scheduled broadcast times (and repeats)
- We will work with you to experiment as to the best broadcast times for your programmes.
- Your programmes will be streamed simultaneously over broadband internet
- Your programmes will be broadcast under our Ofcom licence.
- We will look after all technical/operating aspects of the broadcast.
- We will ensure that you are aware of the regulatory and compliance requirements under which your programmes will be broadcast.
- We can incorporate advertising into and around your programmes
- We will manage the scheduling of your programmes, and listings etc on the Sky Electronic Programme Guide as well as our own website
- We will agree with you how the programme content is going to reach us (from "live", to pre-recorded tape);
- We will advise, and if required arrange for you, services for advertising/ sponsorship sales, telephony and other forms of viewer interactivity, and also for their integration into the programmes.
- We will offer to provide, or arrange on your behalf, the entire range of enhanced ancillary services which you might want.
- We can arrange for simulcast of your programmes on other broadcast channels
- We can provide a dedicated broadband-streamed "channel", embedded in your own website, with interactivity tools and Video-on-Demand capability.
- Going forward, we can supply extension of your broadcast hours, up to and including a 24/7 channel dedicated to your programming.
- Coming soon, we will provide "red button" interactivity on broadcast TV and utilisation of the developing range of technology enhancements.
For a guide to starting a niche televison channel and our services list in full and please click here.
We have launched a "microchannel" service as quickly as 1 week after an initial meeting. But equally, we are happy to work with you in planning for launch well into the future.
For further information contact us.
Programme series reporting on all aspects of leisure boating - inland, coastal and offshore, power and sail. Made by the boating community, for the boating community! Mon/Thurs 8pm and Sundays 8.30pm on Information TV - Sky 212, Freesat 401.
Autism is a worldwide issue that needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency. New series every Mon 4.30pm, Thurs 7pm & Sun 12pm on Sky 212.
Rich Planet and the Richplanet Starship - Richard D. Hall presents a chat show which investigates hidden agendas, the crimes of the intelligence agencies, cover ups, UFOs, 2012 and beyond. Daily on Showcase channel 191 and Freesat 400.
"HOW TO...Go Green", "HOW TO...Reduce Energy Consumption & Save Money!", "HOW TO...Reduce Water Wastage"... and more. Tuesdays 7.30pm and Sundays 6pm on Sky Channel 191 (Freesat 400).